Pages

20.9.14

#16 || The Flower Child Fall Challenge by Kaihla Tonai, Photographer

{FREE}

to me is..



  • living on my own and being among such beautiful nature, like the fall trees and the epic sunsets along with sunrises. It's cherishing those little things that probably got taken for granted before.
     
  • Free is being equal to everything and anything around and giving so much respect that that respect must be given back in return. It is also you not comparing yourself to another human being. {paraphrase from zoe saldana}
  • The ultimate understanding of being free is this very quotation by zoe saldana: I know who I am. I love who I am. I like what I do and I like how I do it and I like my mistakes and I like the way I learn and I like the pace with which I learn my mistakes. I don't want to be anybody but me and by knowing this I want to continue figuring out who the blank I am. That`s it. 
to me that's free

No comments:

Post a Comment