Pages

23.12.13

twenty-five questions before the year end of 2013

Hello!! 

I know I have not been on here lately or a lot since I've finished my finals, but I wanted to come on here now and do these twenty-five questions regarding the year. My lovely friend Cristina showed me these questions and I actually never fully read through each one. I skimmed them but I thought I would do it right now! :) 



1. What am I most proud of this year?
I am proud that I got into school and I made it through my first semester! I hustled it and made it happen. My all time most proud moment for myself this year, most definitely! I couldn't have asked for anything better than that and I couldn't have done it without God / the universes help, so for that THANK YOU! 


2. How can I become a better _____________?
Person.. would have to be my answer for this, because I know I got tested and learnt a lot of things but out of it all I learnt a valid lesson when I took a step back and saw the whole picture.

3. Where am I feeling stuck?

I feel stuck when it comes to ideas I have or things I want to do, because I don't know how to go about it or where to start. 

4. Where do I need to allow myself grace?

I would have to say by not being so hard on myself or over-analyzing the outcome of something I want to do or say. Basically stopping myself and do it because in the end I've got nothing to lose if I simply TRY. 

5. Am I passionate about my career?

I am in school for the career I want to do and I am definitely HAPPY and passionate about the very thing I am doing and going to school for. 

6. What lessons have I learned?

One lesson I have learnt for sure is to step back and look at the WHOLE picture, but also put myself in the other persons shoes and see their point of view also. I also learnt to take chances when you are given them and just do it - if that is something I want. 

7. What did I my finances look like?

I was a student in school, so I am sure everybody that is a student knows about that life, however I think I did good b not wasting money on things or outside food. 

8. How did I spend my free time?

I didn't have much free time when I started school in September - December, but when I did have a chance or got asked I did allow myself to go out and enjoy. Before school became the main theme of my life I tried to spend a lot of time with friends as I could. 

9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul?

I think I did pretty good if I were to look back at past years. However, I am not going to lie it was no easy task to be 100% all the time, but I TRIED. I did the best I could in my circumstances, but I do think I could do a LOT better in 2014. 

10. How have I been open-minded?

I have been open-minded by listening to other people's stories and hearing what they have to say. Also by meeting new people and getting to know about them, their story etc. However, I feel I could improve on being more open-minded on certain areas and things. 

11. When did I feel most creatively inspired?

I definitely would have to say school! I was always doing some creative project, assignment. Something that had to allow my mind to create constantly, so school would have to be my MOST inspired creative time. 

12. What projects have I completed?

I completed a lot of projects while in school for sure, more than probably the WHOLE rest of the year or months before I had started school.

13. How have I procrastinated?

I would say school wise I did do poorly in some areas of school when I could have been a lot more productive and on top of my A game and hustled a LOT harder. 

14. In what ways can I re-structure my time?

I can definitely restructure my time by being on the ball and doing things right away, but also breaking them down into pieces instead of major aspects at one time.

15. How have I allowed fear of failure hold me back?

In other ways feel I haven't when it comes to wanting to do something I love and am doing. However, when it comes to other aspects in life I definitely am unsure and don't know what to expect and so I hold myself back. I think also a little bit of feeling like I don't know what I am doing, even though people say I do, but I don't feel it. (If that makes much sense?)

16. Where has self-doubt taken over?

I would definitely say self doubt probably most likely takes over when it comes to love, potential future love, because I stop myself and over-analyze it in my head. However, I also feel I may not have a chance so I would have to say this is the most predominate area in my life that I have the highest, most self doubt. The next would be school wise when doing projects or assignments, however I have managed to make through and I made it to the finish line of one semester down and passed it. 

17. When have I felt the most alive?

I definitely felt most alive when moving and living on my own for the first time. Being able to report to only myself and no one else and being HAPPY for the first time in the longest of times ever in my life. 

18. How have I taught others to respect me?

By standing up and saying something instead of holding it in and bottling it up, so people think they have the ability to walk all over me. I feel that changed the most this year, speaking up and doing stuff about certain situations I was unhappy with and changing the outcome. 

19. How can I improve my relationships?

Not to get too busy to forget to make time to communicate with them, but most to fill them in on life things, stories and stuff of that nature. :) 

20. Have I been unfair to anyone?

I definitely would have to say I was even if it wasn't on my part but by being open and listening to what the other person thought and not complaining about it I would have realized the WHOLE big picture. This semester I definitely I want to realize the WHOLE picture not just one tiny detail. 

21. Who do I need to forgive?

I definitely forgave this person and apologized on my part even if I wasn't the main reason, so other than that I don't feel anyone. I don't have resentment towards anyone in that sense. Everything else I talked about it and let it go, so I don't really have anything or anyone I could think of to be honest at the moment. 

22. Where is it time to let go?

I feel it's time to let go instantly when it doesn't make your life prosper, happy, healthy or alive. I feel you need to let go when it doesn't do anything for your life at all but drowns you and drags you to the ground. 

23. What old habits would I like to release?
Holding myself back on certain areas of life, being critically hard on myself and not taking advantage of useful time that I could better. I also would like the ability of holding myself back by helping others and feeling stuck or not getting help back, so be more useful for myself.

24. What new habits would I like to cultivate?

Be a lot more positive towards myself, believe more and take on challenges to improve myself, my character, my abilities. Take every opportunity given even if I don't want to do it. Just do it and don't complain or let people know, just realize the end outcome for taking the opportunity. Help myself and only vent to my friends if I need to. More spare time to myself by getting things done right away and breaking them down into parts. Ask for help or questions from my teachers to get it instead of complaining about an outcome and not asking questions to know the options/possibilities. 

25. How can I be kind to myself?

By not being so critical and harsh on things I do or achieve, especially when I put in a lot of effort and 110%. The possibilities within me that I have hidden that I have not allowed myself to fully make aware because of lack of positive outlook or feedback, so being more kinder in that sense of things I want to have or achieve. :) 

This is is - for my 2013 reflection and I hoped you all enjoyed and take part in do this for yourself. Happy Reflection & Thank You 2013 for all the things I received from the grace and presence of the universe, thank you truly from the bottom of my heart. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment