Pages

4.12.13

today i am grateful for ...

Hello Happy Wednesday!

1. I am so grateful for hot water to shower with in the winter time, because really its valuable luxury to have. 

2. I am truly blessed to be able to have running water to shower, cook and drink with, because somewhere in the world people don't have that simple item.

3. I am truly grateful for LIFE, because without LIFE I wouldn't be here, so thank you.

4. With all my heart, thank you for my friends and family, because their continual support means a lot to me. 

5. I am truly blessed for all the people I have come across since I started school and moved away from home, because it gives me a chance to surround myself into new, different, changes and findings. 

6. I am so grateful for having made it through my first semester of school, because there was a light at the end of the tunnel. 

7. I am truly grateful for the weather where I live now, because truly I have been spoiled living here. 

8. With all my heart, thank you for giving me the courage to be more open, to learn new things, meet new people and hear there stories, because it allows me to learn so much more about life, people, things that I may have not known at all or simply just to learn about a new person.

9. I am truly grateful for my godson, because he is so precious and also I got a really amazing gift to witness in my life. 

10. With all my heart, thank you for the courage for stepping outside my comfort zone and taking a splash into the deep waters for once, because really all it takes is 20 seconds of insane courage for something great to come of it.


Big risks equals big rewards.
And that is how..
Big Things!
Big Dreams!
Big Goals!
and Big Ideas!
happen. 


Happy Hump Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment