Pages

20.11.13

today i am grateful for ...

hi, Wednesday.

It's that much closer back to the weekend, yay for me! I really could use the weekend like right about now today. However, it is very close thank goodness!!


1. I am so grateful for the now and the moments happening in this time, because every little moment will be the big picture looking back.

2. I am truly blessed for my mom, because when I need to vent I can but also she let's me know that "all i can do is my best" since really at the end of the day that is all you have or can give or try to do is your best. 

3. I am truly grateful for the people who keep in touch with me and see how I am doing or even chat with me here and there certain topics, because sometimes I just need those moments, those familiar elements, yet deep conversations. 

4. With all my heart, thank you for all the kind, beautiful and lovely things people think of me, because even though I grasp there thoughts at times it may not fully click what they see and what think or feel, but I am genuinely grateful for their lovely opinions or constructive criticism. 

5. I am so grateful for literature, books, technology and computers, because there is so many forms of receiving information, hearing a story, reading, listening to information or music etc. 

6. I am truly grateful for food, because provides a lot of energy to the body and nutrients. 

7. With all my heart, thank you for allowing me to get through things every single time and get me over that hump. 

8. I am truly blessed for my accounting tutoring, because she is so helpful and amazing!

9. With all my heart, thank you for the ability of being able to get the education in something I am interested in and love and am passionate about, because it fills my soul at the end of the day.

10. With all my heart, thank you for my creativity, writing skills and passions or things I pursue in that regard, because it allows me to express myself, thoughts, ideas and for that I am grateful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment