Pages

27.11.13

today i am grateful for ...

Happy Wednesday! 

1. I am truly grateful for my classmates, because we are with each other so much we can get to really know each other. 

2. I am so grateful for my teachers, because I am able to learn from people who are knowledgeable and have the experience. 

3. I am truly blessed for my friends and family, because without them even though I may not talk to them a lot since school it wouldn't be the same without their support and guidance. 

4. With all my heart, thank you for the air I breathe everyday, because it allows me to be alive.

5. I am truly blessed for the universe, because in all the many times I've needed help I've made it through and had a way. 

6. With all my heart, thank you for my godson, because he is so cute, precious and untouched. 

7. I am so grateful for the beaming skyline sun each morning and the glowing sun going down at night, because it is so magnificent and beautiful. 

8. I am truly blessed for meeting and hanging out with people from school, because I am accomplishing my goal I had said for this month, yay! 

9. With all my heart, thank you God for loving me unconditionally and never giving up on me, because you always pull through.

10. With all my heart, thank you for forgiving my sins even though I sin on a daily basis', because of you I am able to live life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment