Pages

9.10.13

today i am grateful for ...

happy Wednesday! :)
& long weekend coming if you're Canadian
and celebrating Thanksgiving this weekend! <3






1. I am truly grateful for water, because it has so many uses and without it life would not be the same. 
2. I am truly blessed for my family and always making sure I am okay, because of their support and love I know I will be okay on my own. 
3. I am so grateful for the classmates that I have, because if someone needs help with an assignment when it's due or what is for homework you know you can ask and someone will at least know. 
4. With all my heart, thank you God for all the signs that I received all the past months before I moved for school, because I know I made the right choice. 
5. I am so grateful for my glasses to see, because they provide the extra support that I need.
6. I am truly blessed for my immune system, because it can fight off the viruses that my body needs to. 
7. I am truly grateful for the disappointment feeling I got on Monday, because it let's me know that I need to work a lot harder and put more effort in to keep on a uphill track and that I am better than the potential I had given out.
8. I am so grateful for the strangers that decide to randomly say hi well I am walking to school, because in that instant a genuine feeling of happiness radiates on within the inside, even if it's only for a split second. 
9. With all my heart, thank you for life, because without life I would not be here and I would not be achieving my dreams, so thank you for life
10. I am truly grateful for books, blogs and school because it is allowing me to connect with other like-minded people.

&

one more.. 

11. I am truly grateful for soul mates, because before I thought I really knew what a soul mate was until it was fully brought to my attention what it really actually is and I am thankful for the potential to come across it here and into the near future. 

Have a lovely Wednesday,
once again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment