Pages

30.10.13

today i am grateful for ...


1. I am grateful for my tutor, because she has been an awesome help the last two days I have seen her for help with assignments.
2. With all my heart, thank you universe for allowing to collide paths with my tutor, because I have never seen that much emotion in someone from hearing something from someone else. 
3. I am truly blessed for my bed, because I can fall right asleep with warm blankets. 
4. I am so grateful for the way things have flowed in the sense of some how managing to get things done, because I can really feel the universes help in that way.
5. I am so grateful for Amanda and Cristina, because of them I am able to not feel an explosion to come about in the near future. 
6. I am truly blessed for my teachers, because of their fairness I have been able to get some things completed that I didn't hand in.
7. I am grateful for my journal, because when I need to write something I can with a paper and pen. 
8. I am grateful for positive motivation and sermon podcasts, because it helps me stay positive or get through something at a certain time when I need it. 
9. With all my heart, thank you for my cousin who is like a brother to me for being born, because I honestly don't know what I would do without him. 
10. With all my heart, thank you universe for somehow getting me through this week, because with your guidance or guardian angel that's been near I have somehow came through everything all this week so far, so thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment