Pages

2.10.13

today i am grateful for ...

Happy Wednesday! 
(half way point to Friday!) :)




1. I am truly blessed for the amazing teachers that I have, because they are so helpful and will go the extra mile to help you anyway they can.
2. I am truly grateful for Cristina because she is someone I can instantly go to immediately about anything and everything in life without hesitation or wondering. 
3. I am so grateful for the universe and it's graciousness that I received when it comes to school work, because I have been able to finish everything on time.
4. With all my heart, thank you for my mom for coming down, because I wouldn't have the extra things I wasn't able to carry if she didn't bring them for me. 
5. I am truly blessed for sunsets, because they make the evening so beautiful.
6. I am so grateful for the food that I eat everyday, because it feeds my body the energy and nutrients that I need. 
7. I am truly grateful for positive energy and vibes, because it makes life flow nicely. 
8. With all my heart, thank you for Amanda, Sharon, Joyce, Steph and Nicole, because they've been super supportive and help in anyway that they can for me. 
9. I am truly grateful for little things I write in like; my journal, blogging notebook, podcast journal and goals journal, because it allows me to achieve a lot of things in a number of different ways while allowing myself to grow, learn and experience. 
10. I am truly blessed for the bed that I sleep in, because I know I am able to get a good nights sleep. 

Have a lovely Wednesday! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment